B.TAYLOR "GLOBAL AMBASSADOR" Sits with Battle Scars Podcast
Renowned musician, B. Taylor has been deemed “the Stevie Wonder of Hip Hop,” due to his musicianship and ability to play four instruments—piano, drums, guitar and organ. But that’s only the beginning of his story. Discovered by Smokey Robinson and The Miracle’s, Pete Moore, he has been endorsed by The Miracles, The Supremes, The Temptations, The Marvelettes, The Vandellas, The Four Tops, The Gordy Family and the iconic Cash Family of country music for his unique talents as a Hip-Hop artist, producer and songwriter with consummate musicality.
As a No. 1 Billboard-charted musician, writer, producer and performer, the Peoria, Illinois native was a University of Missouri football and basketball student athlete and later became a decorated sailor in the U.S. Navy, as well as a standout player of the All Navy and Military Team USA basketball team . During the war he was awarded special duty and a honorary discharge by the Secretary of the Navy in order to pursue the NFL and his savvy entertainment career professionally. B. Taylor maintains an active presence as a Global Ambassador of Music and Entertainment for the U.S. Military, Veterans, First Responders and their families , and has been supported by many top ranking officials from all four branches of the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force and Marines) as well as Head Department of Defense officials.
He earned 2 Grammy Nomination Considerations in 2012 for his single “Fire In Your Eyes,” ft. NCIS star actress Pauley Perrette, which reached No. 1 on the Billboard’s Hot R&B/Hip Hop Singles Sales Chart. Taylor has also performed for President Bush’s family, President and First Lady Obama and opened for Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Ray J, and many other notable entertainers.
With increasing Facebook fans, Instagram and Twitter followers and more than 1 million views on YouTube, he has also garnered national presence on ESPN, Extra, The Insider/Entertainment Tonight, Fox, CBS, NBC & ABC, as well as features in Billboard Magazine, BRE (Black Radio Exclusive) Magazine, Yo! Raps Magazine, Respect the Grind, The A&R Chronicles, El Diario, and allhiphop.com.
This rising young mogul has received over 60 endorsement letters and testimonials from top government officials, military officials, Fortune 500 executives, educators, legendary entertainers, and continues to redefine the music industry with his impeccable brand. B. Taylor has changed the culture and is the first artist to bridge the gap between hip hop urban/pop culture, Classic Motown, The U.S. Military, and Motorsports. His “1 Life” movement is a positive powerful force, as he is helping, changing, and saving lives all through the universal power of music.
“I call B.Taylor the 'Stevie Wonder of Hip Hop' because of his musicianship and it reminded me of when we 'The Miracles' discovered Stevie Wonder and brought him to Motown. B is my Swan Song.” — Motown Legend Pete Moore of Smokey Robinson & The Miracles(R.I.P.) Motown Legend Pete Moore of Smokey & The Miracles Discuss Discovering B.Taylor B.Taylor Makes History With The Motown Legends And The Navy's U.S.S. Midway Aircraft Carrier
1) B.Taylor Wikipedia
2) 1 Life Organization non-profit (Founder & CEO)
- Founder of non-profit that helps Military, Veterans, First Responders, and their families
3) NRM Auto Inc. (Nelson Rolilahlah Mandela Signature Electric Car)
- B.Taylor is a co-founder and major shareholder in partnership with the Nelson Mandela Foundation)
4) U.S.VETS (National Board of Directors Member)
- U.S. Vets is the largest veteran homeless organization in the U.S.
5) Vets on Track (National Board of Directors Member)
- The Honorary Chairman of the Board is the 16th U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Pace and Rick Ecker is the Founder/CEO and 30 year (Ret.) Pentagon Director Of Public Affairs Community Outreach for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
6) Blue Venture Advisors (Special Advisor - Department of Defense, Veteran Affairs, U.S. Gov't)
7) B. Taylor External Links
B.Taylor National Media and Highlights:
1) The California Business Journal
2) The Authority Magazine
3) Entrepreneur Magazine
You can hear the podcast, by going to out iHeartRadio page by clicking HERE!